Peoples Park Tower is recruiting for a Part Time Server.
Reporting to the Food and Retail Services Manager, the Dining Room Server will be responsible for providing customer service to residents by serving breakfast, lunch and supper, as well as various cleaning duties.
- Serving guests in cheerful, friendly and professional manner.
- Advising on daily specials and menu items.
- Clears and resets tables while ensuring that glassware, cutlery, dishware, salt & pepper and linen is cleaned as required.
- Works in conjunction with and provides constant cooperation, support and assistance to the Dishwasher, Bus Boy, Cook, Restaurant Supervisor and Chef.
- Ensures the maintenance of a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensures the proper storage, handling and rotation of food.
- Restocking service items.
- General cleaning as time allows.
- Making sure side duty list is followed and completed every shift.
- Uses, inspects, cares for and manages, cash register, electronic cash register, bar products, flatware, dishes, glassware, utensils and juice and coffee machines.
- Reading and listening skills
- Dexterity and coordination are required for the operation of cash register, appliances/equipment
- A high degree of speed and precision is required to ensure the proper and timely interaction with customers
- Comfortable standing for long periods of time while serving
- Heavy lifting is required in the day to day operations. It is imperative that the proper techniques, as outlined in the health and safety guidelines are used.
The successful applicant should have a minimum of 1 year customer service experience. Be able to work as well as team. Benefits are included if working 30+ hours; health, dental, vision, life and pension.
All interested candidates can forward their resume to:
Kim Jones, Human Resources Manager
Fax: (506) 852-9061
Mail or In Person:
Peoples Park Tower Inc.
55 Camden Crescent, Moncton, NB E1E 4S9
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.