Peoples Park Tower, A Great Place to Be, A Great Place To Grow
At Peoples Park Tower, we are proud to offer a dynamic and friendly work environment that promotes wellness and meaningful work. We offer a competitive benefits package, a great pension plan and a warm and friendly work environment where employees have the opportunity to grow within the company. Our employees are the best in their respective fields and it shows in the quality of work that they do, and the satisfaction in service that our residents receive each day.
Peoples Park Towers is an independent living retirement facility who provides rental accommodations for seniors who need minimal to moderate support with their daily lives. Our facility enables residents to live as independently as possible, with access to supportive services.
Reporting to the Housekeeping/Laundry Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing quality cleaning and laundry service to our residents.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, elevators and work areas
- Clean rugs using vacuum
- Sweeping and cleaning using brooms and mops
- Dusting of furniture
- Keep storage areas and carts stocked, clean and tidy
- Replenish Supplies
- Delivery of newspaper
- Prepare and deliver clean linens
- Respond to requests from residents, supervisors or managers in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain security of keys and supplies
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Experience in the housekeeping/laundry service is an asset
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques including requirements and use of equipment
- Able to lift, carry and push carts
- Requires standing, walking and bending through shifts
- Good written and oral communication
- Provide professional image at all times
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Able to work all shifts and flexible scheduling
The successful applicant will be able to work independently and in a team environment. Candidates must be able to provide a RCMP criminal background check if offered the position.
Benefits are included after 90 days of continuous employment and participation with our pension plan follows after a year of employment.
All interested candidates can forward their resume to:
Kim Jones, Human Resources Manager
Fax: (506) 852-9061
Mail or In Person:
Peoples Park Tower Inc.
55 Camden Crescent, Moncton, NB E1E 4S9
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.