Recruiting for Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Peoples Park Tower, A Great Place to Be, A Great Place to Grow!
We are currently seeking a full time LPN and casual LPN to provide care and support for our residents. The LPN is responsible for providing nursing care and distribution of medication for residents. The LPN will be an excellent communicator, have attention to detail, be compassionate, and have a passion for nursing. All LPNs are required to be available for all shifts in the weekly rotation.
- Prove Nursing Care
- Distribute medications
- Apply aseptic techniques including infection control, specimen collection, sterile dressing, etc.
- Communicate changes in resident's health
- Current and valid LPN license
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Training in medication administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid RCMP background check less than 30 days old
- Must be available for all shifts in the rotation
- Knowledge of eldercare or related fields
All interested candidates can forward their resume to:
Kim Jones, Human Resources Manager
Fax: (506) 852-9061
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.