Peoples Park Tower, A Great Place to Be, A Great Place to Grow
At Peoples Park Tower, we are proud to offer a dynamic and friendly work environment that promotes wellness and meaningful work. We offer a competitive benefits package, a great pension plan and a warm friendly work environment where employees have an opportunity to grow within the company. Our employees are the best in their respective fields and it shows in the quality of work that they do, and the satisfaction in service that our residents receive each day.
If you are a person who has a passion for making a difference in someone's life and a love for seniors, we have the position for you!
Peoples Park Tower is an independent living retirement facility providing rental accommodations for seniors who need minimal to moderate support with their daily lives. Our facility enables residents to live as independently as possible, with access to supportive services.
We are currently seeking a Part Time LPN to provide care and support for our residents. The LPN is responsible for providing nursing care and distribution of medication for residents. The LPN will be an excellent communicator, have attention to detail, be compassionate, and have a passion for nursing. All LPNs are required to be available for all shifts in the weekly rotation.
- Provide Nursing Care
- Distribute medications
- Apply aseptic techniques including infection control, specimen collection, sterile dressing, etc.
- Communicate changes in residents health
- Current and valid LPN license
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Training in medication administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral skills
- Valid RCMP background check less than 30 days old
- Must be available for all shifts in the rotation
- Knowledge of eldercare or related fields
- Experience working with seniors is an asset
All interested candidates can forward their resume to:
Kim Jones, Human Resources Manager
Fax: (506) 852-9061
Mail or In Person:
Peoples Park Tower Inc.
55 Camden Crescent, Moncton, NB E1E 4S9
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.