Peoples Park Tower, A Great Place to Be, A Great Place to Grow
At Peoples Park Tower, we are proud to offer a dynamic and friendly work environment that promotes wellness and meaningful work. We offer a competitive benefits package, a great pension plan and a warm and friendly work environment where employees have an opportunity to grow within the company.
Reporting to the Food and Retail Services Supervisor, the Cook will be responsible for the preparation and cooking of breakfast, lunch and supper for our residents. The successful candidate will have attention to detail, focus on quality an professional manner.
- Prepares and cooks complete meals or food such as sauces, soups, salads, vegetables, meat, poultry, fish dishes & desserts.
- Ensures the maintenance of a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensures proper storage, handling and rotation of food, desserts, & cleaning supplies.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of proper handling and storage procedures for food.
- A high degree of speed and precision is required to ensure the proper and timely production of food.
- Sound knowledge of receipt reading.
- A minimum of one year of experience as a cook in a large volume eatery.
- Ability to work successfully while standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely lift heavy objects in the day to day operations of the kitchen.
- Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Must be able to provide a RCMP Criminal Background Check.
Benefits are included if working 30+ hours; health, dental, vision, life and pension.
All interested candidates can forward their resume to:
Kim Jones, Human Resources Manager
Fax: (506) 852-9061
Mail or In Person:
Peoples Park Tower Inc.
55 Camden Crescent, Moncton, NB E1E 4S9
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those being considered will be contacted for a phone screen or interview.